InterConnect is pleased to present the eBooks shown below. Our eBooks are meant to be reference tools and educational aids for aircraft-related activities. InterConnect writes material that is useful to engineers, technicians, program managers, supply chain personnel, active military, corporate executives, and students worldwide. We attempt to keep our eBooks to 50 pages or less that require less than an hour to read. Please contact us if you have any comments, concerns, or questions about our eBooks. Happy Reading!
- Aerospace Electrical Wiring Harnesses: Introductory Terminology and Engineering Design
- 13 Reasons Why Companies are Reshoring Manufacturing to the United States of America
- Introductory Guide for Engineers Designing Aircraft Wiring Harnesses
- Twenty Five Questions Every Aircraft Wired Products Buyer Should As New Suppliers
- How Are Aircraft Electrical Wiring Harnesses Designed?
- Kapton Wire, TKT, Aircraft Rewire & Refurbishment
- F-16 Wiring Harness Training
- Introduction to Aircraft Wiring Harness Diagrams, Engineering Design, and Disconnects